If you could live anywhere in the U.S.

clowner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any where but NYC...hopefully somewhere cheaper, with a large reefing crowd and lots of mountains for mtb

ngoodermuth

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've lived in the same city my entire life, so not much help [emoji13] but yea, come to PA!

Jk. We keep talking about maybe moving further south in a few years. Maybe even Florida. We have a few friends in the Tampa area.

OP
OP
H

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, tomorrow morning the information contained in this thread goes from the drawing board to being put to good use. ;)

We drive up to Clarksville, TN, spend a week there and then head over to Knoxville for a week. After that... who knows? ;Smuggrin But Kentucky, the Carolinas and Florida are also on our radar.

Wife works 100% remote now, so we can technically live anywhere.

OP
OP
H

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about Des Moines IA

We are considering a "second trip" to Dallas, KC... would visit Des Moines then. ;)

Maybe we'll just buy an RV and live the rest of our lives on the road. :D

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bobby you are welcome come up to Louisville. Like I have said before louisville is the center of the internet. You would see this driving into town from Nashville seeing all the fulfillment warehouses. The main UPS over night hub for the USA is here so overnight shipping items is easy to do.

Cary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dallas suburbs are great..Less humidity than Louisana and the airport is not too hard to get to.

OP
OP
H

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bobby you are welcome come up to Louisville. Like I have said before louisville is the center of the internet. You would see this driving into town from Nashville seeing all the fulfillment warehouses. The main UPS over night hub for the USA is here so overnight shipping items is easy to do.

Ed, we are seriously considering a trip to Louisville either before or after Knoxville. I've heard nothing but good things. The son of a good friend of mine lives there.

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you get to NC, keep going east and visit the Outerbanks. Not a bad life on a sandbar :) affordable as long as you don't want an oceanfront mansion! Roanoake Island is a nice spot, close to the beach yet away from the hustle and bustle of tourism traffic in summer.

CenlaReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is good to know. There are lots of good recommendations here.

I spoke to a man who loved the foothills of the Smoky Mountains because it has less hazardous weather such as flooding, tornadoes, and hurricanes. I believe that goes for any place in-land where there is mountains. I vote for anywhere in the Smoky Mountain region yet more southern for less harsh winters. If I had the choice, I would love a place high up with a view to see for miles and miles. I love a beautiful sunset or sunrise. Still, the best views I have ever seen were in New Mexico and SW Colorado. It was nice to visit in Summer but I would hate driving mountain roads during a harsh winter in Colorado.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back