If you could live anywhere in the U.S.

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The stadium isn't open is it? Really cool view of the river from the nose bleeds. Knoxville seems like it could be a pretty good place if you're into college sports. That fan base is always excited about next year being their year.

OP
OP
H

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Raleigh, NC

maxresdefault.jpg

Masedaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[QUOTE="Humblefish, post: 3870758, member:
Anybody know if @Joe Knows Reefs is open to the general public?[/QUOTE]

Yes he is open to the public, store is in North Charleston. Great place!

How long are you in town?

OP
OP
H

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes he is open to the public, store is in North Charleston. Great place!

How long are you in town?

We've been gone from Charleston for awhile. We only spend 1 week in a place before moving on. Since leaving Charleston, we've visited St. Augustine FL, Navarre FL, and are now back in New Orleans contemplating our options.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've worked in just about every part of the country and I always find it a huge relief to get back to the Pacific Northwest.

Grey Guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Living near part of a pristine area of the west coast beaches, and having a permit to collect sprcimans. I would have a cold water system.

Coral Hygiene

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not live off the grid in the wilderness of Alaska- foraging on berries, eating wild caught caribou, and fishing for salmon. I mean, the only downside is death...

OP
OP
H

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not live off the grid in the wilderness of Alaska- foraging on berries, eating wild caught caribou, and fishing for salmon. I mean, the only downside is death...

If it wasn't for wanting to start a business in the near future, we would just stay on the road. :D

Tiger-Paws

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a Villa in St Croix (USVI), we spend most of the winter there. When I retire (completly) that is where we will be, overlooking the beach with Rum and Lobster for dinner.

Radman73

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We moved just outside Orlando last year. I telecommute for my old company still. We love it here. Yes, hot in the summer but most places are. Plus, that's why we have air conditioning. Not too far from the beach either but far enough that hurricanes are rarely a concern. Our quality of life has gone way up.

XNavyDiver

Insightful answer loading... please wait.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't pick just one. Boulder, CO; I was born and raised there. Went to college there. It's beautiful and I love it. I haven't lived there for 16 years but it will always be my hometown.
Raleigh-Durham area or Ashville NC. My wife's neck of the woods, she grew up outside of Raleigh, and Ashville is beautiful also. Really like the state of NC as a whole. We vaca the OBX.
Portland, OR. We love the laidback vibe here and that temperate rainforest weather.

OP
OP
H

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are going up to Arkansas (Mount Nebo) for a week just to relax. And then on to Kansas City for the second leg of our journey.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it wasn't for wanting to start a business in the near future, we would just stay on the road. :D

Wouldn't that bouncing around on the road cause your fish to get ich? :eek:

Pmj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Humblefish how did you like the west coast of FL? I was going to mention it as someone who lives in S. FL. West of coast of FL is still fairly cheap and the gulf beaches are nice! I would personally always want to be in driving distance of a beach if I could live anywhere.

Back