If You Could Only Have One Species of Fish in Your Tank, What Would it be and Why?

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are many different species of fish out there and we as hobbyists tend to keep a lot of different fish as well. However, what if you could only have one species of fish in your tank? What would be that one fish species you would want to have in your tank?
Wrasse! Thats my build thread and I got to stick with it! I would actually say anthia, but since I can have different species of wrasse that act different and not just stay in the water column, I choose wrasse!

Bruttall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tangs, for the diversity of shape and coloration to include, but not limited to, Naso or Blonde Naso, Sailfin, Clown, Vampire, Yellow, Hippo, Crown, and Bristle (Kole).

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oceallris clown harem living in a gigantea anemone. :)
I agree but disagree with Randy.
Onyx Percular with Gigantea anemone.
gigantea2019080303multicolor-jpg.1782783

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If we’re talking one fish it would be a dragon wrasse as they are the most entertaining fish.
If we’re talking a lot of one species then I d have a big school of Pyronotanthias flavoguttatus:
IMG_3393.jpeg

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back