If you have Buttmunchers zoas, I have a question

BRS
Top Shelf Aquatics

Rubber Ducky

View Badges
Reaction score
I have a buttmunchers, and the yellow is pretty because it's surrounded by blue, and yellow is like a bright pastel yellow (pic doesn't do it justice) with little white flecks on it and blue lashes. They remind me more of a chaos poly with the coloration.. I recently moved them and have those and aoi right next to eachother and I like the way they look together. I think the luxor is a very pretty yellow if it's only yellow you are looking for...here's a pic before the move...

Attachments

• 20210608_171815.jpg
    20210608_171815.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 7

dedragon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
That pic might be over manipulated. Pikachu's should have a bluish center. Look up Pikachus from any other vendor.
I know that with pikachus, without the center being different color i suspect it might be a different zoa? Not really sure, lots of places way overtouch the pictures, look at this green slimer, umm look a little off to anyone else? https://www.joeknowsreefs.com/909376/

OP
Just John

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
I have a buttmunchers, and the yellow is pretty because it's surrounded by blue, and yellow is like a bright pastel yellow (pic doesn't do it justice) with little white flecks on it and blue lashes. They remind me more of a chaos poly with the coloration.. I recently moved them and have those and aoi right next to eachother and I like the way they look together. I think the luxor is a very pretty yellow if it's only yellow you are looking for...here's a pic before the move...
Thanks for the photo!

OP
Just John

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
They are close.

20210615_123730.jpg
Thanks! Now I neeeed those luxors. That means they must be really expensive. I came looking for one zoa - now there are a few more I want. Oh well, it's only money. (that's what I like to tell myself anyway)

Top Shelf Aquatics

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm not saying this to get a rise from folks and its cliche to do more entendres. but if, at the next reef convention, someone had a stack of dark blue/black/purple T-Shirts with countercolor short sleeves, and on the front it said buttmuncher and then on the back a huge 5K megapixel shot of a yellow polyp, would you sell out within 30 mins or one hour? this is the reef convention equivalent of the invisible dog leash and collar.

Last edited:
BRS

Have you ever had a reef tank with no sump and how did it go?

• YES and it was just fine

Votes: 269 58.6%
  • YES but it was difficult

Votes: 88 19.2%
  • NO

Votes: 92 20.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 2.2%
Buckeye