if you owned a 125 gallon planet aquarium what would you do to it?

jason24365

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if this were your tank what equipment would you use? would you do colorful plumbing? gyre type wave makers or mp40s? reef tank or predatory tank? im really interested in knowing what you would build with this aquarium! i will also being taping the entire build and showing you all!

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R
7C4F43A5-07C7-4402-BF4C-0986B83323DF.gif

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m redoing my system. I’d go w Softy LPS w some clams. and sps monti stylo and seriatopora on the top. School of anthias. Color and movement for me.

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
That's a good tank, I currently have one set up in my basement and I love it. It's phased through SPS dominant, (almost) FOWLR, to now where it's a mixed reef, and I plan to forge it into a predatory reef with bigger, more boisterous fish that wouldn't have gotten along well with my old stock. I'm personally drawn to simple filtration, a lot of biomedia and very simple plumbing. I'm using vinyl tubing for my plumbing right now and I love it, since I can add or swap out different fittings depending on if I want to add or remove equipment from the tank. I run a refugium under the tank and I plan to also keep some ornamental algae in the display, but I guess we will have to see if that works out.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 116 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back