If You Were to Have a Race in Your Tank, What Fish Would Win

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Funny thread and something I’ve never thought about.

gbroadbridge

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Imagine if you had a fish tank race, it could either be swimming from one end of the tank to the other, or doing laps around the tank. My question is if you hypothetically had a race in your tank where the fish in your tank were the contestants, who would win it.
Chromis

KING KONG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Tomato clown(actually cinnamon) when I was asking my lfs to sell that to me. It took 1 hrs :) and then my fish seller give up and empty the whole tank and at one time he was saying that buy another fish :face-savoring-food:. After that it ran so fast when it got big to bite my hands :rolleyes:

Acrocrazy725

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Imagine if you had a fish tank race, it could either be swimming from one end of the tank to the other, or doing laps around the tank. My question is if you hypothetically had a race in your tank where the fish in your tank were the contestants, who would win it.
In my tank,
My green bird wrasse. He is glides through the tank like a sleek Lamborghini. Without effort he would be fastest as Far as avoiding rocks and darting in and out of caves.
For a distance race would be between blue throat trigger or my whitetail bristletooth tang.

fishguy777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m positive it would be a threadfin snapper, or my threadfin snapper

StewL6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Naoko’s Fairy Wrasse and Blue sided Fairy Wrasse put on a speed show every evening when the blues come on.

Rp8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In a sprint… firefish
Distance…. Tomini

reeftivo

skim junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A vote for my Rabbit fish. Mine flicks her tail fin once and is instantly on the other side of the tank. Scares the heck out of the other fish when she does that. Sadly will be relocating her at my LFS since she has outgrown the system already.

Last edited:

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back