If you're planning to be part of R2R's Secret Santa, be sure you've registered on Elfster.

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Ho ho ho!! We're getting close to drawing names for this year's R2R Secret Santa! We'll be drawing names on Monday of this coming week!

Which brings me to this important point. If you've pm'd me (step 1 of the instructions for signing up in our official registration thread), then I've responded with the link to sign up on Elfster. You must be signed up on Elfster in order to participate. If you don't, you won't be included in the name drawing, so please don't miss doing that! I'd hate for anyone to get missed!!!

So, if you haven't PM'd me yet, just send me a message, and I'll get the instructions to you. Follow that link to sign up, and you'll be all set to receive your name (and someone else will receive yours) this coming Monday, November 25th!

I'm looking forward to this!! We have over 220 signed up right now!! #SecretSanta2019

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
In the event we have an odd number of people I am willing to send gifts to a second person.
Thanks so much! It should all work out in the drawing of names, but I will definitely keep your name in case there's an issue. I appreciate your generosity and willingness to help!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
what is elfster? elfstr-gram for wee folk ?

Nah, Elfster is a place for elves to work not play. Elfster describes themselves as "a free online Secret Santa organizer and social networking platform for gift giving."

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
what is elfster? elfstr-gram for wee folk ?
Hey @siggy, if you followed the link and signed up, it should have you down. @Santa Claus will double check to be sure you're properly registered. You should be a part of the R2R Secret Santa gift exchange

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Bumping this up for everyone!! Santa is planning to draw names tomorrow, but we need everyone registered on Elfster! Please be sure to follow the directions in the PM you received from Santa!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back