• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IM 10 gal, livestock & equip - $500

coronarex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my 10 gallon Innovative Marine 10 gallon (livestock included). The tank is a year old and the tonga is covered in coralinne and half of the back glass is covered in GPS. The tank is beautiful and will be even more beautiful in a year. Theres a huge Toadstool leather in the center, some plays, zoas, and other leathers. Easy beginner corals. I am also including a Kessil A160WE Tuna Blue, a Spectral Controller, a mounting arm, and a gooseneck, a Finnex 50W heater, Intank media basic, stock return pump, and upgraded Sicce 1.0 return pump. Equipment is in excellent condition. Tank does have a few scratches.
$500

I am selling bc I am building my dream tank, an IM 100 EXT and that will take up my time and this can be funds for that. If this doesn't sell, I'll likely hold onto and make a frag tank in the sump of my dream build. If you are interested in the equipment, shoot me a DM and a price.

-Keith.

IMG_5020.jpg IMG_5018.jpg IMG_5019.jpg IMG_5021.jpg IMG_5022.jpg IMG_5023.jpg

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then it’s two frag tanks! Or a QT tank and one frag tank? Like the idea?hahahaha

My wife wouldn’t let me get a second tank in the house... she’s mad because I have no fish in a 112G system,hahahah.

This would be a good frag tank though!

OP
OP
coronarex

coronarex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then it’s two frag tanks! Or a QT tank and one frag tank? Like the idea?hahahaha

My wife wouldn’t let me get a second tank in the house... she’s mad because I have no fish in a 112G system,hahahah.

This would be a good frag tank though!
hahah love it. gotta keep wifey happy!! im sure u plan on adding fish soon. i was never into fish but hopefully with a bigger tank i can explore that side of the hobby. my plan is to keep the 30L as a frag tank, get rid of the 10, and just run a UV right from the jump on the big tank. i do have a 20 long for emergency qt. prolly put a big hang on the back, store everything in it and only use it when i need it. tryna keep things simple lol

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back