OP
Gernader

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks! That's some pretty incredible PAR up there at the top of the rocks. I'm working on the spectrum today/tonight, so I'll get you my settings soon. I don't know how to tune in the AB+ spectrum exactly with this light since it is only 3 channels, but I will probably go with the proportions of UV/violet to Blue/Aqua channels on the AI Prime 16HD AB+ schedule. For Saxby, you can't bring the peaks and troughs as close together as they do with Saxby, but you can still get a good 5 peaks in during a regular daytime schedule.

Do you know where to find the QR codes? Says it's saved in the "album", wherever that is.
Yep, the top of the rocks are where my nems are. They are loving it! Take your time on the schedule and I don’t mind that it’s not exactly like AB+ or Saxby. At least it’s better than my current schedule which is just basic.

For the QR codes, if you are using the app on your phone, “saved in the album” means that it’s saved directly to your phone photo library. I had to go to my photos to see if it’s there and sure it was!

DatsoonDave

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious, does anyone have this tank? It looks like no one has it on this forum
I have a 14g nuvo penninsula as well. About 2 months in.

Just a conch and a snail or two and a couple hermits so far. Kessil 360w(?).

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back