• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IM 15 AIO NANO + 2 BIG CORAL ROCKS - DC Area Pickup Today Only

mvbrandt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IM 15 AIO NANO + 2 BIG CORAL ROCKS - DC Area Pickup Today Only

Hello all,

I've been cycling down my 15 nano for the better part of 8 months after transferring most things to the big CADE. I have two main rocks in the tank, covered in really bright green star polyps and neon orange zoas. Bad Pic included for color reference.

I don't have room to put two big reef arc rocks into the big tank, nor the inclination to break these apart, but the corals are desirable enough that I don't want to destroy them.

If anyone is interested, or wants an IM15 nano plus all the kit and lighting you could want, I'm happy to part with them for a song in Springfield. But I break it down today, as we're turning the room into a nursery (huzzah). The rocks are obviously mega cycled, have powered a nano for 15 months, but you're not going to get much exciting from them. I let it go for months just to make sure I felt comfortable pulling most of the corals into the new system. Pic is after I kicked up some stuff in the tank, so pardon its quality.

Kit and details can be seen in this thread; what's left is a variety of attractive zoas and gsp on the main rock. It's all pretty nice stuff.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/r...-new-world-im-14g-peninsula-nano-reef.732780/

Price per unit: $200.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 1

UnderwaterGamer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Congratulations on upgrading the tank and the upcoming baby! I just saw this listing and was curious about if the tank/corals were still for sale? I see it says today only but I figured I'd at least reach out!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back