• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IM 50 ext (new) Varios 6 (new) Radion XR30 Blue (new)

Glenng78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings,
I am selling a brand new Innovative Marine Ext 50 Lagoon, with white APS stand. The tank is new in the box. I did assemble the stand, in my haste, but it was never used for anything. The tank is still in the box and it comes with everything you would get if you ordered from IM.

Also, i bought a Reef Octopus Varios 6 DC return pump for the setup, brand new in box.

Also a Radion XR30 Blue plus the RMS mount. This is open, as i wanted to see the light and check out mobius, but is was never used over water. I would approximate maybe 2 hours of usage on this light, so i will say it is open box, and virtually new.

New Retail Prices:

IM EXT 50 Lagoon: $1099
Varios 6: $341
Radion XR 30 Blue; $890
RMS Mount; $114
Total: $2444 plus tax NY $207 = $2651

So I will sell the entire package locally picked up, lets say $2250 obo

I am willing to part out, and i will ship the radion and varios. I will not ship the tank or stand for obvious reasons.

Make offers, i am VERY reasonable.

I am willing to meet up in the middle with the tank and stand somewhere within reason for a serious buyer. All is located on Long Island in Holtsville, NY

OP
OP
G

Glenng78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price drop: make offers
I need this equipment gone !!!!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 55 55.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back