IM Abyss Panorama Drop-off

Discussion in 'All In One Aquariums (AIO)' started by ReefKeeper09, Feb 4, 2018.

1. ReefKeeper09

ReefKeeper09 Clownfish Lover R2R Supporter

Started up a new nano tank, gonna be a LPS & Softie tank with a pair of clowns in it. Not sure which variant I'm doing. Most likely a designer clownfish.

Anyway, I made a top off container for the ATK ATO. Couldn't wrap my head around spending $130+ on a water reservoir. Hooked up the AI Prime HD and set the schedule. Now, the waiting game. I'm using Dr.Tims one and only and adding Dr.Tims Ammonium Chloride to speed the of the cycle up and keep it fish-less. We shall see. Pictures below. More updates to come. Feel free to post. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Tags:

2. dcuevas74

dcuevas74 Member

I love these dropoffs. The presentation is really dramatic. Cannot wait to see you fill this with some corals and watch it grow out. Great start!

3. ReefKeeper09

They are super cool. It really gives it a different appearance. As if it really easy a bigger tank. That & the AIO part is really nice too.

I'm dying to get this thing stocked. Keep an eye out for more updates. I'm due to add something soon enough.

4. ReefKeeper09

Can I get some opinions, my cycle has gotten to the stage where nitrite has just able peaked. Nitrates have just started to show up. It looks like between 5-10ppm. Do you guys do water changes at this point or wait it out a bit more. Need some thoughts.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  5. ReefKeeper09

??

6. ReefKeeper09

Tank has cycled. Apex hooked up. Time to acclimate the first tank mates. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted