Im back in the livestock business.....wanting to say hello!

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R community! I am Eric Cohen formerly the owner and founder of Sea Dwelling Creatures, current owner of Blue Life USA and now Tankstop.com and Amongthereef.com

I wanted to start introducing myself to you all and let you know that I have been very busy building a new retail operation for hobbyists, offering a full range of livestock, supplies and fully conditioned fish. Soon we also hope to be offering captive bred wrought iron butterflies that we are now spawning in our Los Angeles facility.

If any of you know me from my past 30 years in the livestock trade, you will know I am very passionate about this hobby, industry and take every transaction personally, hoping to make everyones experience a good one. We have two websites you can order from...the main site is Tankstop.com where you will have a full variety of livestock along with a gigantic wysiwyg section updated every week....and Amongthereef.com is the high-end service where we hold and condition all the fish going through dealing with the most rare and unusual items the industry will see. Since taking over Among The Reef from a good friend who just graduated law school, I have played with fish valued over $50,000.00 and others over $10K each....it has been simply amazing.

My experience and relationships I have made over the past 3 decades bring a lot of knowledge that I am happy to share with you all and give you another option for your livestock and supply needs. I appreciate every order, small and large and I always treat each order with the same appreciation.

Look forward to meeting and working with you all.

Best regards,

Eric

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Eric.
black ish appearance GIF

Labridaedicted

Wrassetastic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Eric! Welcome! Used to love getting to deal with yall back in the day when I managed a store! Glad to hear you're looking at getting into the hobbyist distribution level! I still drool when I get yalls weekly updates (and then realize I can't order because I'm not a store)

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck with your new ventures,would say welcome but see you joined 5 years ago so not new here but re- engaging maybe so hello none the less ^_^

I'm in England but I see " sea dwelling creatures wholesalers" on TV show tanked where they buy alot the fish from,take its the same one you founded ?

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Cypher,

The Madagascar wrasses I have been having some problems getting due to covid related issues that have caused some shipping delays.....Im waiting for the supplier we have used before to let me know when things open up. Bummer too as we have multiple requests for these beautiful fish.
Welcome Bud saw you have Madagascar Flasher wrasses looking for a pair saw your site on among the reef just curious about how it works and the time frame but welcome none the less!!

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck with your new ventures,would say welcome but see you joined 5 years ago so not new here but re- engaging maybe so hello none the less ^_^

I'm in England but I see " sea dwelling creatures wholesalers" on TV show tanked where they buy alot the fish from,take its the same one you founded ?
Thanks and Yes.....I am the same Eric that was on the Tanked show for 3 seasons and also was credited as the "Technical Director".....I learned very quickly that I needed to review each episode for accuracy and make sure fish were being called the correct name etc, not to mention that we didn't want any sick fish being put on camera! lol. It's true because the camera operators really had no idea of what was normal behavior for fish and a few times they filmed a fish lying on the bottom of a holding tank.....I actually enjoyed that part of the process a lot.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back