Im back in the livestock business.....wanting to say hello!

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Appreciate that Peter....we all learn from each other for sure!
Welcome Eric to R2R!

Looking forward to learning much about reefing from you!

F6BF7B36-698E-4856-B96B-8B8641D5569D.gif

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Eric! Welcome! Used to love getting to deal with yall back in the day when I managed a store! Glad to hear you're looking at getting into the hobbyist distribution level! I still drool when I get yalls weekly updates (and then realize I can't order because I'm not a store)
Tell me more!!! It's true that every day at SDC was like Xmas.....Which store? And well now, you can order through Tankstop.com anytime you want:)

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loved "tanked" we even drove to vegas and spent a few hours with those guys at their facility..a few years back.
We even wanted to plan a trip and drive out to visit you at Sea Creatures but you guys would not sell to the general public....was sad...
We got a LLC now....

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loved "tanked" we even drove to vegas and spent a few hours with those guys at their facility..a few years back.
We even wanted to plan a trip and drive out to visit you at Sea Creatures but you guys would not sell to the general public....was sad...
We got a LLC now....
That’s very cool! Sorry SDC was always closed to the public but before Covid we were cool letting people in here and there. I still have close friends made from fan base. Tyler Termini is one of those friends today that I met through the show. Super kid…..now an adult!

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s very cool! Sorry SDC was always closed to the public but before Covid we were cool letting people in here and there. I still have close friends made from fan base. Tyler Termini is one of those friends today that I met through the show. Super kid…..now an adult!
Thanks for the reply.. We (wife and I ) would love to visit your new place once it is up and running...
I also drove to Florida to visit coral farm there and brought stuff back...
We have a small natural fish food co we have begun to launch here in AZ. It is all made from human grade seafood with additives for corals... Local fish stores here love it. WE are doing private sales at this time.
We are in waiting process of moving coral and fish to our new 300 gallon. Right now 300 is on its first week of cycle.. I made sump of of 1/4 inch 6mmm cast acrylic, my design, I had my friend who owns Titan tank builders, build it here in AZ.
If you need any graphics done, t-shirts, logos, trucks wrapped, banners, flyers, or anything printed on anything you can imagine reach out to me. My wife has her own company and that is what they do.
Take care.
Look forward to your reply
Sal..

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome back Eric and to R2R
I did a lot of business with you

Pets For Less
Sheboygan, WI

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Pets For Less
Sheboygan, WI

Pets For Less
Sheboygan, WI
Thanks so much.....really appreciate it. What I miss most about owning SDC is really the connection I had with all the customers....so this is pretty awesome and a great place to get back into that space. New set of customers, but so many old ones still around too! Coolio!

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see you have sharks in stock at tank stop. Do you ever have the eggs in stock also?
I think some eggs will come available from time to time, but the truth is that banded cat shark eggs are actually illegal to export from the Philippines even though some slip through from certain operators. I try not to support those handling them and think we should all just buy ones that have already hatched. Maybe some could come from Bali too, but mostly P.I. I say this all now, but if they are on Tankstop or come available, most likely they will get sold and shipped. I guess I want to educate everyone, and then we can all make our own choices....no judging.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back