Im back in the livestock business.....wanting to say hello!

monkeyCmonkeyDo

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The $500 white one. Says it may nip at coral although.... I'm gonna do mostly soft coral and rock and fish though. Sand. Leafgrass. Lol.

What are your thoughts on cuddlefish Eric? I've seen eggs for sale recently. Basic cuddlefish. Not the fancy.
I'm really cautious of trying one or an enclosed Octopus tank. Guess if I fail I can always throw an eel in it. Lol.
thanks!
D

Jcar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think some eggs will come available from time to time, but the truth is that banded cat shark eggs are actually illegal to export from the Philippines even though some slip through from certain operators. I try not to support those handling them and think we should all just buy ones that have already hatched. Maybe some could come from Bali too, but mostly P.I. I say this all now, but if they are on Tankstop or come available, most likely they will get sold and shipped. I guess I want to educate everyone, and then we can all make our own choices....no judging.
If I had not seen your post I would have never known about your site. You guys have a great selection. I'm going to purchase another shark soon I will take a look at what you guys have in stock when I'm getting ready to order.

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R community! I am Eric Cohen formerly the owner and founder of Sea Dwelling Creatures, current owner of Blue Life USA and now Tankstop.com and Amongthereef.com

I wanted to start introducing myself to you all and let you know that I have been very busy building a new retail operation for hobbyists, offering a full range of livestock, supplies and fully conditioned fish. Soon we also hope to be offering captive bred wrought iron butterflies that we are now spawning in our Los Angeles facility.

If any of you know me from my past 30 years in the livestock trade, you will know I am very passionate about this hobby, industry and take every transaction personally, hoping to make everyones experience a good one. We have two websites you can order from...the main site is Tankstop.com where you will have a full variety of livestock along with a gigantic wysiwyg section updated every week....and Amongthereef.com is the high-end service where we hold and condition all the fish going through dealing with the most rare and unusual items the industry will see. Since taking over Among The Reef from a good friend who just graduated law school, I have played with fish valued over $50,000.00 and others over $10K each....it has been simply amazing.

My experience and relationships I have made over the past 3 decades bring a lot of knowledge that I am happy to share with you all and give you another option for your livestock and supply needs. I appreciate every order, small and large and I always treat each order with the same appreciation.

Look forward to meeting and working with you all.

Best regards,

Eric
omg are you the guy from tanked

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The $500 white one. Says it may nip at coral although.... I'm gonna do mostly soft coral and rock and fish though. Sand. Leafgrass. Lol.

What are your thoughts on cuddlefish Eric? I've seen eggs for sale recently. Basic cuddlefish. Not the fancy.
I'm really cautious of trying one or an enclosed Octopus tank. Guess if I fail I can always throw an eel in it. Lol.
thanks!
D
Im sorry Im still not sure what angel you're looking at.....can you send me a link or photo? You can text me too if you want.

Cuddlefish are great, and hatching your own eggs is a great way to go.... There's a great website called Daisy Hill Cuttle Farm (Richard Ross's Page) that I always referred people to when asking for info on Cuttlefish. Check it out! http://www.stickycricket.com/cuttle/article_bandensis1/

Eric

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R. Glad to have you.

you're welcome love GIF

FaviaFreak

Weir Everywhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R community! I am Eric Cohen formerly the owner and founder of Sea Dwelling Creatures, current owner of Blue Life USA and now Tankstop.com and Amongthereef.com

I wanted to start introducing myself to you all and let you know that I have been very busy building a new retail operation for hobbyists, offering a full range of livestock, supplies and fully conditioned fish. Soon we also hope to be offering captive bred wrought iron butterflies that we are now spawning in our Los Angeles facility.

If any of you know me from my past 30 years in the livestock trade, you will know I am very passionate about this hobby, industry and take every transaction personally, hoping to make everyones experience a good one. We have two websites you can order from...the main site is Tankstop.com where you will have a full variety of livestock along with a gigantic wysiwyg section updated every week....and Amongthereef.com is the high-end service where we hold and condition all the fish going through dealing with the most rare and unusual items the industry will see. Since taking over Among The Reef from a good friend who just graduated law school, I have played with fish valued over $50,000.00 and others over $10K each....it has been simply amazing.

My experience and relationships I have made over the past 3 decades bring a lot of knowledge that I am happy to share with you all and give you another option for your livestock and supply needs. I appreciate every order, small and large and I always treat each order with the same appreciation.

Best regards,

Eric
Good luck to you , I met you one time out in LA on a trip to Sea Dwelling. I hope your new venture brings you prosperity and happiness

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck to you , I met you one time out in LA on a trip to Sea Dwelling. I hope your new venture brings you prosperity and happiness
Thanks so much! Really appreciate it!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Best regards,

Eric

Hi Eric and Welcome! Thanks for all you do.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Eric, How are things going?
We are planning a trip soon. Building a list of wants from clients now...
Any paper work I need to do for you ?
We will be strictly cash and carry customers...
Sal
1 Ocean LLC
1ocean.llc@gmail,com

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Eric, How are things going?
We are planning a trip soon. Building a list of wants from clients now...
Any paper work I need to do for you ?
We will be strictly cash and carry customers...
Sal
1 Ocean LLC
1ocean.llc@gmail,com
Just send me the list and let’s get the fish you want under treatment! Thank you!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 116 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back