I'm getting a Lineatus Fairy Wrasse tomorrow and I want to see pics of yours!

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm super excited to add another fish to the tank. And I'm even more excited to add this fish because I think they're so beautiful. Anyone else out there have one? Please post your pics below and how long you've had your fishy. :)

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got mine today
C98C146A-F80B-4D72-BF5E-551513ADAA30.jpeg

OP
OP
esther

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, main tank has a Carpenter and Mccorsker. With the above wrasse I also got a Labouts. In the same order was a Lubbucks but it parished.

We have a pair of flame wrasse's and a Labout's wrasse (love this one). Did you put yours in an acclimation box before you put it in the main tank?

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a pair of flame wrasse's and a Labout's wrasse (love this one). Did you put yours in an acclimation box before you put it in the main tank?
The carpenter was in the tank first, a month later I added the McCorsker. The Mickey was smaller so it knew it’s place right away.

I have the Labouts and Linn both in QT together. They are fine. When I add these guys, I will use a box to acclimate them. But that’s a good 50 days away.

OP
OP
esther

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The carpenter was in the tank first, a month later I added the McCorsker. The Mickey was smaller so it knew it’s place right away.

I have the Labouts and Linn both in QT together. They are fine. When I add these guys, I will use a box to acclimate them. But that’s a good 50 days away.

Luckily I’m picking mine up after it having been in QT for a month. He’s gonna go straight into the acclimation box and we’ll see. :)

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man, that's a beautiful fish!
Thank you, it's definitely one of my favorites! I have quite few Wrasses. They are my favorite fish...

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Outstanding pictures. Guessing you didn’t use a phone camera. It’s hard to capture their color and getting them in focus while swimming around
Thank you. I used my DSLR for these pics.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I spoke to soon, had to separate them. One is in an acclimation box now.

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a labouti in qt now. Always wanted one and now I might also want a linneatus.
I had a gorgeous Labouti, but he died after a couple of years. not sure why. I just got another one today and he's in QT. Here was my last one
Labouts Fairy Wrasse.JPG
Male Labout's Fairy Wrasse.jpg

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back