I'm looking for a used 92 gallon reef ready corner aquarium with black stand and canopy for sale.

Laura51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for a used but in good shape 92 gallon corner bowfront, reef ready aquarium, with a black stand and canopy. I live in Maryland so It would need to be with in driving distance. I can't afford more then $450.00.
Anyone want to sale theirs?
Am I being unrealistic with that price???
If you have one and that price works for you, text me at 2406742130 please.
Thanks. Laura

donnievaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Were you ever able to find one? I'm currently looking myself. I'm in MD too.

donnievaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just found a tank the other day, it's 140 miles away in VA but I found it. It's got the ugly brown trim but I can fix that. Where in MD are you?

OP
OP
L

Laura51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good for you. I hope you got it at a good price. I just gave up. I have a 54 corner that's not reef ready. I'm in My. Airy. Where are you from?

donnievaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was very close to settling on a RR 54G but I really wanted the bigger tank. Was considering the 93 Cube as well.

OP
OP
L

Laura51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 54g is not reef ready. I'm probably going to sell it soon. Is your tank a reef or just fish?

donnievaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 29 Gallon Biocube reef, The 92 will be reef as well. I eventually would like to do a fish only tank for all the really cool non reef safe fish I can't have.

OP
OP
L

Laura51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 156 reef tank, that's not reef ready. One of these days I'm going to get a 300 g and get rid of the 156g. I have the 54 that has a giant Toadstood Leather and a green Carpet anemone with 2 flurry clownfish. Then the 93 g cube,reef ready that's a reef but all the fish are in a 40 g quarantine tank because they all got ich. I lost ten Anthias, two zebra cardinals, a Powder Blue tank and a Redhead Solon wrasse. It was awful. Then I just bought a 40 g reef ready with stand that is empty. I need to stop. Its too many tanks to take care of.

donnievaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 156 reef tank, that's not reef ready. One of these days I'm going to get a 300 g and get rid of the 156g. I have the 54 that has a giant Toadstood Leather and a green Carpet anemone with 2 flurry clownfish. Then the 93 g cube,reef ready that's a reef but all the fish are in a 40 g quarantine tank because they all got ich. I lost ten Anthias, two zebra cardinals, a Powder Blue tank and a Redhead Solon wrasse. It was awful. Then I just bought a 40 g reef ready with stand that is empty. I need to stop. Its too many tanks to take care of.

That's a lot of maintenance! Bummer about the ich outbreak, been there done that.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back