I'm new, need HELP in Gadsden, AL, just bought a house with a 300 Gal salt water tank.

Mechengineer03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please see this thread here https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/i...-help-in-gadsden-al-area.390836/#post-4728130

My wife and I just purchased a new home in Gadsden and it has a nice 300 gallon salt water tank, I'm new to all this but would LOVE to get this thing in top notch condition. If anyone in the Birmingham area is a Master at these tanks I'd be willing to pay someone to come help me get educated and get this tank up and going.

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I was close...any local fish stores around??

sprinklerdudes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
post a few pics of the tank, than of the equipment, sump pump filter etc . it will give us a ideal of what you have, and maybe we can make so suggestions. welcome to Reef 2 reef

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back