I'm new to Club-Zoa a few pics of my 210g reef.....

efishnsea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone

Wow I must say I'm soo glad to have stumbled upon this site. I have only been on about a week and I must say I have found a new forum to spend my free time. Well my girlfriend isnt so happy......

Well here are a few pics of my 210g that has been up for 2.5 years. I made the jump from a 75g after Hurricane Frances and Jeanne destroyed my place. I managed to save 70% of the stock via generator and well most of the insurance check went into the 210g.

Anyway great site Club-Zoa and great tanks fellow reefers. I look foward to doing some trading and sharing some info from what I have learned from this amazing hobbie.

Oh yea I'm expecting my first shipment of frag plugs from the "thefilterguys" wow what fast service. I placed the order over the weekend and it shipped out monday. Just another perk of surfing Club-Zoa....

efishnsea

Last edited:

Mr.Firemouth

FIREMOUTH WIZARD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, I think I saw a coulpe of bare spots in those pics! Hurry and fill them in with more corals!!! ;)

Tank looks great and welcome aboard!

divecj5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and glad you found this forum....it's a great place to hang out and learn all sorts of things.

Your tank is amazing and I wouln't mind seeing some individual pics of your corals as well. Your rics are awesome...i'd say you have just a few in there :)

OP
OP
E

efishnsea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and glad you found this forum....it's a great place to hang out and learn all sorts of things.

Your tank is amazing and I wouln't mind seeing some individual pics of your corals as well. Your rics are awesome...i'd say you have just a few in there :)

Mrfiremouth and divecj5 thanks for the comments....I'll get some more pics up as soon as I can figure out how to post the pics like everyone else does. Im currently using microsoft paint and reduzing via stretch in order to make the KB limit on picture size. How do I post pics like everone else?????

efishnsea

anomie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try photobucket. It can upload pictures directly from your computer. Once uploaded, they provide tags for webpages with the picture resized.

Great Tank!

OP
OP
E

efishnsea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the comments, I'll try to give the uploading options a try...