I'm not addicted. I can stop whenever I want.

OP
OP
Peanut

Peanut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anemone1.jpg

I have had this guy since July. He split a few weeks after I received it (smaller one off to the right) ....the colors are incredible.

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just snagged one just like that. Do you know what it's called? Really like the striking red.

OP
OP
Peanut

Peanut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did you sit down with your son and counted them one by one???? lol

I can't count that high, but I know a guy that works at NASA and he owed me a favor. They ran it through a super computer and that's what it spit out

actually, I had guessed a week or so ago that there were about 70, so I was curious what the actual number was. This is the first time I have taken a top down shot so I could actually see the entire colony. After I took the pic, I marked them as I counted them in the photo.....

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't count that high, but I know a guy that works at NASA and he owed me a favor. They ran it through a super computer and that's what it spit out

actually, I had guessed a week or so ago that there were about 70, so I was curious what the actual number was. This is the first time I have taken a top down shot so I could actually see the entire colony. After I took the pic, I marked them as I counted them in the photo.....
I counted 113

VinhtageZoas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
literally just sat here scrolling through these pictures thinking...one day, my collection will be like this some day..maybe..kind of..hopefully.. lol beautiful collection and pictures!

OP
OP
Peanut

Peanut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges