I'm not addicted. I can stop whenever I want.

DrayB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I need to use a tripod. I have some that no matter what I do, the pic is always blurry
that will be the glass of the tank doing that, the lens needs to be square to the glass, any angle will cause the glass of the tank to act as a lens and that will create the blur ;)

OP
OP
Peanut

Peanut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that will be the glass of the tank doing that, the lens needs to be square to the glass, any angle will cause the glass of the tank to act as a lens and that will create the blur ;)

I think it also may have been the speed of the camera itself. not the shutter, but the camera itself. I have alot less of this since I upgraded to a canon T5i from what i was originally using.

OP
OP
Peanut

Peanut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started messing with my camera again, I think I found nice bunch of settings that are producing nice results...

IMG_3597a.jpg

mfollen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Peanut awesome pics. Love the growth.

How do the Sunny D’s play with the acros? Do the acros hold them off fine or are the palys problematic to them?

OP
OP
Peanut

Peanut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Peanut awesome pics. Love the growth.

How do the Sunny D’s play with the acros? Do the acros hold them off fine or are the palys problematic to them?

The Acros seem to hold them off just fine, haven't really had any issues there. Thats an ASD rainbow milli that has been there since it was a single little stick. There were no zoas near it when I mounted it there

IMG_0021a.jpg

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back