IM Nuvo 10 with Livestock - Giving Away - Jersey City, NJ

NJaquariumJC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I have kept a Nuvo 10 for the last few years and can no longer keep it due to a new baby and an upcoming move. I hope to give it away to someone who can provide the livestock a good home.

The aquarium contains various softie and LPS corals, as well as a few basic SPS. There are also two fish and some snails.

- Clown fish
- Six line wrasse
- Snails
- Grey Hammer (multiple heads)
- Green Hammer (multiple heads)
- Monti cap (red - not in great shape but growing)
- Green birds nest (big - taking over tank)
- Other various zoas and LPS (some doing well, others not so much - see pictures).

There is an algae problem in the tank that I have not had the time to address, but I think it may be partly due to flow. I have a new pump IM pump that can be installed by the person who takes over the tank. There are also small starfish in the tank (just FYI as some consider a pest).

Along the tank, you can have:
- Auto topoff system
- Heater
- New pump (as noted above)
- Basket for first compartment
- Light (Nanobox MiniTide M and bluetooth controller)
- Stand

I'm in Jersey City, NJ. The person who takes the tank will need to come, pack everything up and take away in a manner that is safe for the livestock. The person will need to take all of the corals/fish.

I have attached a few pictures, let me know if interested.

Thanks

IMG_5502.JPG IMG_5503.JPG IMG_5504.JPG IMG_5505.JPG IMG_5506.JPG IMG_5507.JPG IMG_5508.JPG IMG_5509.JPG IMG_5510.JPG IMG_5511.JPG

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't understand the priorities here? Adopt the baby and keep the tank?

Call this a bump for the New Jersey Reefers! (Good luck dad! :) )

Are You Sure Mtv GIF by Teen Mom

Edit: PS, Don't let mom see this if she is sensitive! :) GL!

OP
OP
N

NJaquariumJC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't understand the priorities here? Adopt the baby and keep the tank?

Call this a bump for the New Jersey Reefers! (Good luck dad! :) )

Are You Sure Mtv GIF by Teen Mom

Edit: PS, Don't let mom see this if she is sensitive! :) GL!
Ha - it was definitely a tough decision but probably necessary! Hopefully there is some interest and can find livestock a good home

Nano15g

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I have kept a Nuvo 10 for the last few years and can no longer keep it due to a new baby and an upcoming move. I hope to give it away to someone who can provide the livestock a good home.

The aquarium contains various softie and LPS corals, as well as a few basic SPS. There are also two fish and some snails.

- Clown fish
- Six line wrasse
- Snails
- Grey Hammer (multiple heads)
- Green Hammer (multiple heads)
- Monti cap (red - not in great shape but growing)
- Green birds nest (big - taking over tank)
- Other various zoas and LPS (some doing well, others not so much - see pictures).

There is an algae problem in the tank that I have not had the time to address, but I think it may be partly due to flow. I have a new pump IM pump that can be installed by the person who takes over the tank. There are also small starfish in the tank (just FYI as some consider a pest).

Along the tank, you can have:
- Auto topoff system
- Heater
- New pump (as noted above)
- Basket for first compartment
- Light (Nanobox MiniTide M and bluetooth controller)
- Stand

I'm in Jersey City, NJ. The person who takes the tank will need to come, pack everything up and take away in a manner that is safe for the livestock. The person will need to take all of the corals/fish.

I have attached a few pictures, let me know if interested.

Thanks

IMG_5502.JPG IMG_5503.JPG IMG_5504.JPG IMG_5505.JPG IMG_5506.JPG IMG_5507.JPG IMG_5508.JPG IMG_5509.JPG IMG_5510.JPG IMG_5511.JPG
Hi is this still available if ao please let me know tjanl u

Back