OP
Synner Reef

Synner Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Day 109: Well i did some testing. I used an API test to check my calcium levels. From my basic knowledge of my first test i was reading around 420 or more. I wanted to check because i don't think my Acan i placed in the tank is doing good. I was hoping it would open up but it hasn't yet. I tried feeding and i have also added some Plankton to the system too. So we shall see how the days come to pass. Today is also Reef Roid day. Not sure how many times a week i should be feeding it this but i figured once a week. We don't need to OD on Roids! o_O I also have a few more corals coming in from @AquaSD again.Took advantage of their live sale. Also the spinstreams i ordered are still so loud. Its been almost a week since i installed them. So annoying. Ill wait one more week... In the picture you will see where the acan is placed on the right side. I still need to place this Zoa somewhere that you see in the picture.
tank4.jpg
acan1.jpg

OP
OP
Synner Reef

Synner Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Day 117: Just a little update. I took advantage of @AquaSD Live sale. I picked up a Hammer Coral , Another Acan and a Blasto coral. And yesterday i picked up a shrimp i have wanted from the start , a Fire Shrimp! I already named him , Kalvasflam. Its basically means Flame Strike! It was a spell used in a game back in the 90's called Ultima Online. I'm a bit of a computer gaming nerd. I also purchased that diffuser plate from @3DReefer (<-- im assuming thats him. ) for the AI Prime HD . To be perfectly honest i didn't see a difference. Although i not sure what its suppose to do. Help with a disco effect? I kinda still see it. But maybe it has diminished some. As for those spinstreams from Innovative Marine. Im still up in the air about them. One is still making noise. So frustrating...Heres some pics..
fireshrimp.jpg
hammer.jpg
acan2.jpg
blasto.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back