In need of chaeto

John08007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't believe how hard this is to get. I thought if it would be possible to get some chaeto, dip it to kill any parasites and put in a 10gal with a grow light. Add an airstone for water movement and dose sodium nitrate, tri sodium phosphate.

Come up with my own clean chaeto

cshouston

Hoopy Frood
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a couple of nice handfuls from Etsy, believe it or not. I believe the seller was YourFishStore. I did an RO dip when I got it and it was full of pods and baby crabs, but I found nothing else that would’ve concerned me.

leighla wolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't believe how hard this is to get. I thought if it would be possible to get some chaeto, dip it to kill any parasites and put in a 10gal with a grow light. Add an airstone for water movement and dose sodium nitrate, tri sodium phosphate.

Come up with my own clean chaeto
Did you go to the marketplace forum here and post a WTB? Want to buy? Or type in for sale livestock search “cheato”. I know a few people on the forum grow cheato in a separate system that sourced from algaebarn and also with pods in it. :) might be worth a shot!

leighla wolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Maybe worth a shot and see if they ship? :)

John08007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you go to the marketplace forum here and post a WTB? Want to buy? Or type in for sale livestock search “cheato”. I know a few people on the forum grow cheato in a separate system that sourced from algaebarn and also with pods in it. :) might be worth a shot!
I have chaeto, picked it up a few weeks ago off the marketplace after I was tired of algaebarn being out of stock

OP
OP
cboylan1606

cboylan1606

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Maybe worth a shot and see if they ship? :)
Sent a message to them. Thank you

John08007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also algae barn is out of stock again. And I haven’t figured out how to post in market place yet
You are new, I think they may keep out newbies for a bit to protect sellers from possible scanners. Are you able to look in the for sale forum?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back