In Need of Some Pest-free Chaetomorpha

SHMG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello members, do any of you have extra pest-free Chaetomorpha? I need to restart my macro algae reactor.

OP
OP
S

SHMG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Crabs McJones! Thank you for your prompt reply! In the suburbs of Madison.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Crabs McJones! Thank you for your prompt reply! In the suburbs of Madison.
I can get you a small bag hopefully next week. Do you head north at all?

OP
OP
S

SHMG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you mean North of Madison? How far North? Could you tell me where?

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you mean North of Madison? How far North? Could you tell me where?
I'm up in fondy, however my brother in law works in madison and I could have him bring a bag down with him but itll be a couple weeks if you dont find any sooner :)

OP
OP
S

SHMG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay! Please let me know where, when, and what to do when the time comes near. Thank you!

OP
OP
S

SHMG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm up in fondy, however my brother in law works in madison and I could have him bring a bag down with him but itll be a couple weeks if you dont find any sooner :)

Hello!

How have you been? No new posts from you to the members, I noticed!
I hope you have not forgotten about me; I still need some pest-free Chaetomorpha. Please remember to keep me posted. You have too many members, and threads to reply to.
Curiously, ever since I posted my message about this subject, you are the only responder! I wonder if I hit a wrong cord or why there is no reply from other members?!

I intended to buy some from one of the pet shops online, but to get free shipping, I have to spend $125! I don’t have a saltwater tank, and can’t afford one at this time, so what in the world will I need to spend that amount in one shot?

Thank you!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

How have you been? No new posts from you to the members, I noticed!
I hope you have not forgotten about me; I still need some pest-free Chaetomorpha. Please remember to keep me posted. You have too many members, and threads to reply to.
Curiously, ever since I posted my message about this subject, you are the only responder! I wonder if I hit a wrong cord or why there is no reply from other members?!

I intended to buy some from one of the pet shops online, but to get free shipping, I have to spend $125! I don’t have a saltwater tank, and can’t afford one at this time, so what in the world will I need to spend that amount in one shot?

Thank you!
Nope haven't forgotten. Letting it grow out so I can send you a sizable amount :) Unfortunately the wisconsin forum on here receives little to no traffic :( but as soon as I get a good sandwich bag size ready to go you'll be the first to know ;)

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @SHMG

Please know I haven't forgotten about you. I had a tank crash recently. But I'm on the rebound and if you're still in need if chaeto hit me up, I've got a good amount finally.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back