In need of some tank dimensions

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning my build using an Aqueon 120 Reef Ready aquarium. Sent them an email looking for a cut sheet showing dimensions and got half a drawing. Using my scaleable PDF editor from work I added the red dimensions. The problem is none of the dimensions match their listed tank size or critical dimensions shown in their catalog. Leads me to believe the drawing isn’t “true” to start with.

Wondering if any body has this tank and would be willing to help me get the dimensions I need so I can design my stand. image.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
L x W

48.5 x 25.5”
Add 1/8” to both for assurance of fit

OP
OP
Weasel1960

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
L x W

48.5 x 25.5”
Add 1/8” to both for assurance of fit
Thanks but do you know if that is corner to corner of glass or frame? Hence my question on what is the difference between tank dimensions and critical dimensions. Also looking for glass thickness and most importantly where the overflows are located in the bottom. I continue to try working with what I have but accurate dimensions would be better. Local shop doesn’t have any in stock right now, that’s why I started this thread.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks but do you know if that is corner to corner of glass or frame? Hence my question on what is the difference between tank dimensions and critical dimensions. Also looking for glass thickness and most importantly where the overflows are located in the bottom. I continue to try working with what I have but accurate dimensions would be better. Local shop doesn’t have any in stock right now, that’s why I started this thread.
frame

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back