In need of tanks for new LFS in Nashville area

WaterWorld Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am opening a LFS in Nashville and I’m in need of tanks at a good price. Do any of you know or can point me in the right direction on a tank wholesale company. Maybe someone closing down a shop. I’m willing to drive to pick up. Also if you have a tank or a few tanks you want to get ride of I’m interested. Thanks

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am opening a LFS in Nashville and I’m in need of tanks at a good price. Do any of you know or can point me in the right direction on a tank wholesale company. Maybe someone closing down a shop. I’m willing to drive to pick up. Also if you have a tank or a few tanks you want to get ride of I’m interested. Thanks
May be helpful to include a little more detail in what you are looking for. Also a custom aquarium builder such as @Joe Glass Cages may have some tanks sitting around that clients didn't finish paying for or want. Maybe he can help out. He may also be able to help design any types of systems you are looking for.

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May be helpful to include a little more detail in what you are looking for. Also a custom aquarium builder such as @Joe Glass Cages may have some tanks sitting around that clients didn't finish paying for or want. Maybe he can help out. He may also be able to help design any types of systems you are looking for.
Thanks for the mention @F i s h y ! appreciate the support. we are about 35 miles west of Nash. Radical. Here to support if needed.

monkeyCmonkeyDo

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude believe me after spending $1200 on a 100g display only. Custom. U notice every little scratch and my anxiety makes me wanna pull my eyes out of my head and not look at them! Lol.
But.
Acrylic is with out a doubt clearer.
The few scratches in my tank on each wall would be their anyway on a glass tank so im really just trying to accept it and move past it. Lol
+ i can always drain and port and polish and re fill 1 day....prob nvr! Lol.
D

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude believe me after spending $1200 on a 100g display only. Custom. U notice every little scratch and my anxiety makes me wanna pull my eyes out of my head and not look at them! Lol.
But.
Acrylic is with out a doubt clearer.
The few scratches in my tank on each wall would be their anyway on a glass tank so im really just trying to accept it and move past it. Lol
+ i can always drain and port and polish and re fill 1 day....prob nvr! Lol.
D
yea i dont wanna scratch it running a magnet across it..... i dunno....my glass tank.. im rough with it and i cant find a scratch on it... but i thought about acrylic next go... Luna makes some crazy nice looking acrylic tanks

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back