In search of a ecotech versa

503reefdroid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been looking for 1 dosing pump for awhile and they are not in stock anywhere. And if they come in, they are gone in 15 seconds. If you have one ecotech versa dosing pump that you don't need, please DM so we can work something out

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure to have vendors like brs email when in stock. I just got 2 a week ago that way.

SecondCityCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have the base station in stock? I picked up 5 individual units awhile back, but now I need the 4 pack base station. yes I would've just bought a 4 pack base station if these were in stock literally anywhere.

Unfortunately we didn't get any of the base stations and we have no idea when they will be available again. I have more Versa pumps on order but it's going to be a while before we can get them back in stock. Production has been really slow on this product.

Devildawgusmc_1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been looking for 1 dosing pump for awhile and they are not in stock anywhere. And if they come in, they are gone in 15 seconds. If you have one ecotech versa dosing pump that you don't need, please DM so we can work something out
Good luck, I’ve been looking for about 6 months also. Seems like they sell out the day they come in.

@Tim at EcoTech - Do you expect an increase in stock on these Versas any time soon?

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Premium aquatics received pumps about a month ago. I snagged two but haven’t seen the base stations in a while.

SecondCityCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marine Depot and saltwateraquarium.com both had Versa's in stock for about a week in total maybe 3-4 weeks ago? I picked up an extra 5 versas to finish off my automation projects.

You have to check every single day. They're as hard to acquire as a COVID vaccine in February.

burningedge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where where I can buy some Versa dosing pumps? Saltwateraquariums, bulkreefsupply, fishtanksdirect, aquacave, etc. have always been out ever since I started checking months ago.

I've contacted ecotech 3 times over the last 6 months and they just give me the stock answer that they're making them. Kinda wish they would put the "service" into "customer service" and help me track down some recent places they shipped them to, but I guess big businesses don't really do stuff like that these days.

Back