In town for a week, what shops should I hit?

Larry L

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Pittsburgh folks -

I'll be in town (again) next week for work, just wondering what shops are worth taking a look at while I'm there. I'm staying downtown so probably would need to taxi/Uber.

Thanks!
Larry

p.s. I'm pretty sure there's a way I could have worked a "yinz" into that question. :)

Wieloch89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I guess that depends on what you consider to be taxi/uber distance! Lol. The two main stores in the area, are Aqua World and The Reef Gallery. Both worth taking a look at and the Reef Gallery just got a new shipment of livestock in yesterday I believe. From town I would say that they're 15-20 minutes (Aqua World) and probably around 40(the Reef gallery).

If you wanted to go on a trip out to Mercer, a little over an hour away there's a really good store out there as well called "Coral Cave" in Mercer PA. It would also give you an excuse to stop at the grove city outlets!

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah... Honestly there really isn't much that I would consider taxi/Uber worthy. Aquaworld is more like 15min from downtown. Reef Gallery (where I work) is half an hour. If you are from Denver I don't know what more you would be looking for...

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 81 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back