Inappropriate Reefer visited us during RAP NY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score

For this video, Mok-Yi Chow of Inappropriate Reefer went to visit Reef Kinetics during ReefAPaloozaNY to learn more about the Reef Bot.
Check out this amazing piece of piece of machinery in action through our friend Mok yi.

Special Discount Code for Inappropriate Reefer was also made for this video : RkLovesIR
Use it on https://www.reefkinetics.com/product/reefbot-early-adopters/

Happy reefing guys!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Great video! This was a very similar explanation to what I received when visiting your booth at RAP Orlando 2019 - your knowledge, presentation, and product were all impressive!

If anyone is at all interested in the ReefBot and you missed seeing this product at the trade shows then this is a great video to watch! Also, I think the upcoming companion doser will be an exciting addition when it is introduced at the end of 2019.

OP
OP
Reef Kinetics

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Great video! This was a very similar explanation to what I received when visiting your booth at RAP Orlando 2019 - your knowledge, presentation, and product were all impressive!

If anyone is at all interested in the ReefBot and you missed seeing this product at the trade shows then this is a great video to watch! Also, I think the upcoming companion doser will be an exciting addition when it is introduced at the end of 2019.
Thanks for dropping by and hope to see you in future shows!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks for dropping by and hope to see you in future shows!

I hope to be able to attend MACNA 2019 so hopefully I will be able to reconnect with you there. As I mentioned in a previous ReefBot review thread, most of the vendor reps at RAP Orlando 2019 were nice and friendly, but your team was a step above most - well done!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back