inD Creations Automatic Frozen Fish Food Feeder

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at that pre-order button for days before. I literally was there One minute before it went on sale and they were sold out in 10 seconds I did not get one. I’m pretty upset about this but not much I can do. And just an FYI the release date is the end of summer
inD Creations Feeder

Just preordered this yesterday... anyone else? Thoughts?

@inDcreations - any rough estimate when the preorders will be filled?

OP
OP
TL1

TL1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at that pre-order button for days before. I literally was there One minute before it went on sale and they were sold out in 10 seconds I did not get one. I’m pretty upset about this but not much I can do. And just an FYI the release date is the end of summer
Yeah I clicked it as soon as it was available... judging my receipt it looks like I was #26

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did as well and then I clicked on the Apple Pay button and for some reason it said I needed to enter a different credit card even though I’ve been using Apple Pay on my phone for two years now with no issues so then by the time I clicked back and then the checkout button they were all gone it was about 10 seconds

Bucs20fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would be amazing, I wish I was able to get one. Would be a GAME CHANGER if they are reliable.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TL1 , did you get your feeder yet? What do you think of it?
After they did all those pre orders last I heard they end up refunding everyone’s money because it was not ready to launch yet. It was then said when it’s ready they will open another pre order page

Eric R.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, someone linked to an update on their kickstarter page. Neat concept, reasonable price. Sincerely hope they can deliver on their product, I'd buy one if it works and still in roughly the price range they've advertised previously.

OP
OP
TL1

TL1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After they did all those pre orders last I heard they end up refunding everyone’s money because it was not ready to launch yet. It was then said when it’s ready they will open another pre order page
That's correct... refunded, and "front of the line" for when they actually begin selling and shipping them.

realwizer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Latest is Q1 2024 now. With some potential going to customers in January.

Based on the latest email they sent out.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 72 38.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back