Indiana reefer coming back to the hobby

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome back to the hobby and to the R2R community !!

JBKReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Fishy65 Welcome! This community has been amazing with my introduction to the hobby over the past 3 years.

I'm actually getting ready to move to Indiana. (Somewhere around the Bloomington/Martinsville area)

@MrsBugmaster I just saw your INDMAS badge. Is this a very active group? I'm moving from Cincinnati which has several great reef shops so I hope to find some good places in central Indiana.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Fishy65 Welcome! This community has been amazing with my introduction to the hobby over the past 3 years.

I'm actually getting ready to move to Indiana. (Somewhere around the Bloomington/Martinsville area)

@MrsBugmaster I just saw your INDMAS badge. Is this a very active group? I'm moving from Cincinnati which has several great reef shops so I hope to find some good places in central Indiana.

Yes, it is a great club. We have monthly meeting, which is held at a different members house each month. Which is nice because that way we can see other peoples setups and get ideas from them. We have a large annual frag swap, (coming up in March), usually a field trip in July and other great events.
Here is a link to the club website. You can join for free but it is $21 a year in order to have access to the buy/sell forums and to participate in the monthly meeting door prizes. Come check us out!
http://indmas.org/main/

BGrand

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Aboard!

Welcome Aboard.jpg

OP
OP
F

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, it is a great club. We have monthly meeting, which is held at a different members house each month. Which is nice because that way we can see other peoples setups and get ideas from them. We have a large annual frag swap, (coming up in March), usually a field trip in July and other great events.
Here is a link to the club website. You can join for free but it is $21 a year in order to have access to the buy/sell forums and to participate in the monthly meeting door prizes. Come check us out!
I am also a new member on INDMAS
I am also an INDMAS member. Have not made it to any meetings but find the forums nice and the members helpful from a local perspective.

Back