Indianapolis?

MermaidTail

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers- anyone in Indianapolis? Anyone in Indy have SPS frags they're looking to get rid of or trade? My nano reef is finally stable/maturing, coming up on a year old and I wanna try a small SPS. Let me know. Thanks!

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm on Indmas but obviously a lot more active here. Indmas is a great group of reefers!

ruth howard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm on Indmas but obviously a lot more active here. Indmas is a great group of reefers!
I was able to attend one meeting last year at Dustin's house and was able to get to the frag swap at the Knights of Columbus. I really need to renew my membership. It isn't too far to drive to Indy from Muncie.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to attend one meeting last year at Dustin's house and was able to get to the frag swap at the Knights of Columbus. I really need to renew my membership. It isn't too far to drive to Indy from Muncie.
I've only been to two meetings, as I'm often by myself with two kids under 3 and the times never work out. I wish I was physically available more. Forums is about the extent of my value at the moment!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back