• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Indo Gold & TSA Holy Moly Torches

Molsman24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a little haul of mushrooms today and now realizing i may need to graduate to a frag tank very soon because i keep saying i am gonna sell the babies but i just keep growing and not selling lol

OP
OP
BobbyCline

BobbyCline

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a little haul of mushrooms today and now realizing i may need to graduate to a frag tank very soon because i keep saying i am gonna sell the babies but i just keep growing and not selling lol
Collect as much as you can before marriage would be my strong advice.

OP
OP
BobbyCline

BobbyCline

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Married with 3 kids...got two tanks now and about to finish my basement so i can set up a 210ish tank...haha...
Nice...divorce s my only option if I ever wish to upgrade. Wife has made it quite clear.

Just assumed you were a WVU student for some unknown reason.

Molsman24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice...divorce s my only option if I ever wish to upgrade. Wife has made it quite clear.

Just assumed you were a WVU student for some unknown reason.
Thats actually really funny...no critical care nurse down in bethesda md and live up in Morgantown...just trying to keep my collection going and growing but cant really swing big lineage eclectus stuff like @The Camaro Show owns or me and u will be looking for apartments at the same time after my divorce for spending a mortgage payment on corals

Molsman24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey i have a new york knicks head that mother colony has the green mouth...coral looks healthy but just doesnt get fat tentacles like some of the torches i have had in the past...should i just change amount of flow or give it more time to adjust with getting it about a month ago??

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What shrooms you buy? I have lots including a OG OG purple monster and the best Mythical Corals Bounce Electus mother in the country.

OP
OP
BobbyCline

BobbyCline

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey i have a new york knicks head that mother colony has the green mouth...coral looks healthy but just doesnt get fat tentacles like some of the torches i have had in the past...should i just change amount of flow or give it more time to adjust with getting it about a

Placement is key in my opinion. If most of the other stuff in your tank is doing good and the torch doesn't have signs of pests, I'd play with its position.

People try to categorize torch to certain lighting & flow requirements, but sometimes it's not that simple. Alot of torches I have do well in pretty much any combo of lighting and flow I put on them. Some, however, do not. Try different combos of lighting and flow to get the results you want.

Wherever to do decide to place it, have patience. Ones that dont like to extend wont start doing it overnight.

Back