Indo native Gobies that fit into a Red Sea Max Nano

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, so I have gained a HUGE goby addiction recently, and did some research into the ones native to Indonesia. I’d love to add to that list so if you know any that will fit in my tank size with my current inhabitants (My plan is to go with 4-5 gobies total, 6 at a push).
Here’s a list of the animals I own currently:
- Stonogobiops yasha
- Escenius lineatus
- Gobiodon strangulatus
- Pseudocheilinops ataenia
- Koumansetta hectori
Here’s what I would love to own:
- Tryssogobius sarah
- Discordipinna griessingeri
- Evoita atriventris
- Trimma rubromaculatum
- Priolepis nocturna
- Signigobius biocellatus

Im going Indonesian heavy and would love an idea on which gobies would be best (I’d prefer 2 of them, 3 at a push and if 2 of them stay small - 1” or less). Please by all means add to the list!! And also the care if you own it. I am aware of S. biocellatus being similar to mandarins in care.

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the fire fish but feel like they’d be rather skittish
I agree with @SlugSnorter mine are totally chill. Come out when the lights go on, stay out 90% of the day and don't go in until lights out. Spend half the day pointing at the feed cup and the other half just cruising together. They don't even hide when I'm "hands in" working on the tank unless I go nuts moving rocks. They even come up to see what I'm doing sometimes. Lots of personality. They just need to trust their surroundings and have dart holes available.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 130 59.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 28.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.9%
Back