Indo-Pacific Coral Finder Guide - Preorder Now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jeremy B.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Preorder Now For Arrival May 6th!

coralfinder-demopage.jpg

The Indo Pacific Coral Finder

- is a robust plastic book that can be used underwater. (we recommend you keep this out of your aquarium!)
- is easy-to-use and requires no specialized knowledge
- has a unique visual logic system driven by shape and texture that requires little reference to text & allows you to find the answer visually
- gives you the name of the coral genus in about a minute – using the links and resources provided you can choose to read / learn about it at your discretion
- is a visual summary of Corals of the World – it captures the 66 most common hard coral genera regardless of shape and form expressed by over 500 species
- also covers 5 genera of blue, fire, organ pipe and lace corals
- has concise supporting text with tips and arrows – similar to a bird guide
- cross-references back into Corals of the World for the ultimate in post dive learning
- is supported by a wealth of free on-line learning resources at Coral Hub
- avoids technical terms and uses plain language to get fast results

To use the Coral Finder first swim up to a coral and select one of the form based “Key Groups†from the cover e.g. Meandering Ridges & Valleys. If you're not lucky enough to have an aquarium that big, then peering into your "glass box of goodness" will do just fine!

The Coral Finder uses a visual logic based on shape and texture – not text – and delivers pages of EASY to scan “look-alikesâ€. This lets your eyes and brain solve the coral ID problem visually – you see the answer – without the need for formal knowledge in the first instance.

BK-CFG Premium Aquatics

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back