Indo Torches, Dragon soul, hellfire, rasta, trachys, and rainbow symph

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
Legonch

Legonch

View Badges
Reaction score
First off, thank you for all the messages about all the torches etc. Means alot you guys inquiring about my coral. The ask is gone. It sold within seconds of posting this pic. I have a connection to potentially get another, if I do, I'll post it on here. I have a lot more corals that arent pictured. Im a hoarder. Just let me know if I can help anyone. Again, thank you so much for all the interest.

Boogiedown_aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
First off, thank you for all the messages about all the torches etc. Means alot you guys inquiring about my coral. The ask is gone. It sold within seconds of posting this pic. I have a connection to potentially get another, if I do, I'll post it on here. I have a lot more corals that arent pictured. Im a hoarder. Just let me know if I can help anyone. Again, thank you so much for all the interest.
what’s the name of that “ ASK” torch?

Mega Meltdown After Sale
OP
Legonch

Legonch

View Badges
Reaction score
Just posted some indo orange tip frogs on a different thread. These are sweet!

IMG_8299.jpg

Corals.com
OP
Legonch

Legonch

View Badges
Reaction score
Updated Pic. Rest are still for sale. Will be adding more dragon sous, Indo dark stem yellow/pink tips, orange branch hammers, and more, look for a new thread!

DSC_0096update.jpg

Corals.com

Complaining about the cost of aquarium equipment when you pay large sums of money for coral & fish..

• is Fair

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • is Not Fair

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 11.8%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors