• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Indophyllia Realistic Sculpture, orange/green ~5"

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! I'm putting one of my artworks up for sale to raise money for MACNA tickets as well as to make more room for more projects.
I've got a thread that I use to showcase my artworks as I make them, feel free to take a look! (link: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/sharing-some-of-my-art-and-sculpture-with-you-guys.806101/)
all of my art is done with professional polymer clays and are painted with acrylics and fluorescent pigments.
The piece for sale is roughly 5.5" in diameter and roughly 3" tall from the base. It is mounted on a wooden base with a felt lining on the bottom, and can either be hung on the wall (assuming you have the proper hardware) or set on a table or shelf.
Pictures one through three are under the blue lights of my aquarium, and picture four is under 3000K home lighting. More pictures can be provided if you want.
1614295332242.png

1614295348226.png

1614295364618.png

1614295386651.png

The price is $180, but I am open to negotiation. Keep in mind that it often takes a week or more to finish a piece.
PM me for payment, I take Paypal and may be able to take Venmo as well.

Thanks a lot for looking! If this isn't what you're looking for, but would like to have something similar to it, I've got two more projects in the works that are similar to this one. I may also be able to take a custom request, and would love to work with some of you to get you what you want.
Have a nice day, thank you and God bless!

OP
OP
Mr_Knightley

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The price is $180, but I am open to negotiation. Keep in mind that it often takes a week or more to finish a piece.
PM me for payment, I take Paypal and may be able to take Venmo as well.
I cant believe I mis-typed this ;Facepalm The price is $130, open for negotiation. I posted the first post on another device so forgive any other typos.

OP
OP
Mr_Knightley

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saturday bump! I'll have a few more smaller sculptures going up for sale here soon as well, so keep your eyes peeled for that thread.

OP
OP
Mr_Knightley

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sunday bump! I'll be putting a few smaller artworks up for sale here by Tuesday, around 3.5" in diameter each and made to hang on the wall.
As stated I'm open to negotiation as this is my first piece I've offered for sale so pricing is kind of new to me. I would be more than willing to part with it for around $100-$125, I do need it gone though as I have limited space and will need to start working on some larger pieces soon.
Thanks for looking, and God bless.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 128 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back