• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Inexpensive 6" bamboo shark - Lake Charles

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lake Charles - This fish is for experienced fish keepers only with an appropriately large tank. The shark would need to be picked up as soon as possible. This is not my fish, but I am helping someone re-home it. I was told it is six inches, but it looks like it is larger to me (you can judge from the last picture). The short story is that I met someone on Reef2Reef that bought the shark ($300) and has no means to properly care for it. I am concerned that it will die within another day or two. It has been kept in a tank with no biological filter and ammonia issues. (The ammonia issue may be taken care of temporarily.) If you are not interested, please let anyone who might be know. $50 obo. (free might work too). Pickup only.
Thanks - John

SHARK 2.jpeg
SHARK 1.jpeg

SHARK 3.jpg

Last edited:

CoachSid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I’m in Baton Rouge and booked out but if you can get it here I’ll take care of him in my live rock pond that’s for my upgrade tank

or he can go with my sharks that was in my 650 to the zoo after i make sure he doesn’t have anything

but i just don’t have the time to drive there

CoachSid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I’m in Baton Rouge and booked out but if you can get it here I’ll take care of him in my live rock pond that’s for my upgrade tank

or he can go with my sharks that was in my 650 to the zoo after i make sure he doesn’t have anything

but i just don’t have the time to drive there
Note sharks are my main jam

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.5%
Back