Info on this shroom?

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never been much into mushrooms, but this guy caught my eye so I snagged him. Anyone tell me some about it? Thanks!

BleedingSkyShroom.jpg

Nanofins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a nice color form of Rhodactis sp. They're pretty slow grower, IME, but they seem to be pretty hardy and undemanding. There are a lot of nice ones coming out lately. Treat 'em like most other shrooms and you should be fine.

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doesnt it look kinda like a target?? lol

Nice rhodactis, I only have a green1 and some purple & blue one's

Friday Night

Private collector.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a nice color form of Rhodactis sp. They're pretty slow grower, IME, but they seem to be pretty hardy and undemanding. There are a lot of nice ones coming out lately. Treat 'em like most other shrooms and you should be fine.

+1 Nice pickup

OP
OP
drainbamage

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea, the people I bought it from called it a bullseye shroom, but I hadn't seen anything real similar in person. Figured it for coming out of a non-common local or something, makes sense with Vietnam being a probably. The blue it got was a surprise, I was at a coral show and just the shape and how flat it was is what caught my eye, not to mention it was in the $15 bin which meant I could actually afford it :bigsmile:

I started feeding it when I got it, but I'm not sure if the little pup was there when I got it or was new growth, I didn't really pay close attention when I got it, but I'm happy regardless.

So is it Corallimorpharian (or whatever) Rhodactis?

Back