Initial Product Impression

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this is just my initial impression. I received a 3” mushroom cup and a sampler pack as part of the R2R secret Santa. I have not had the opportunity to use them, however I figured I’d post my opinion based on what I have.

The Mushroom Cup. The concept is amazing. It is well built and sturdy and the frag plug hole adds to the convenience. The lid is very snug and secure. My only issue, although minor and it may just be me, is that it is difficult to get the lid off. I find I have to squeeze in on the sides to pop the edge up. This is not a future deterrent and would definitely put it on my wish list/buy it again without issue. It also came with a frag plug stand (had to look that up). Honestly not sure if I’d ever use it but I may have to try it out if my Urchin decides to start playing with the frags in the sand bed again.

In the sampler pack, I got another frag stand and a coral plug rock holder. This is another great concept. The one I received, I don’t think I’ve ever had a frag plug with that small of a stem, unless it’s more flexible than it appears. Although I do see there are different sizes on the website.

All in all, the products are exactly what I wanted and expected. Would definitely place in my wishlist/order from again!

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jumping on this as I received a bunch of stuff last week. The sand frag plug holders are amazing! I love them, but I do wish they were a little shorter. my sand behind isn't as deep.

The sps frag plugs are also amazing, makes mounting frags and removing them super easy. I have yet to use the frag rock holders, but Id imagine they are great as well.

OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did want to add, the videos available on the product pages definitely helped with understanding the product use too!

Printed Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jumping on this as I received a bunch of stuff last week. The sand frag plug holders are amazing! I love them, but I do wish they were a little shorter. my sand behind isn't as deep.

The sps frag plugs are also amazing, makes mounting frags and removing them super easy. I have yet to use the frag rock holders, but Id imagine they are great as well.
we can make you a shorter version of the sand stand just PM us

Back