INKBIRD ITC-106T Timer Temperature & Humidity Controller

Discussion in 'Inkbird' started by InkVan, May 13, 2019.

1. InkVan

InkVan Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

[​IMG]

★Three control modes: Temperature control, humidity control, temperature and humidity control.
    ★12 different temperatures in 12 different periods of time, and the timers will start when the setpoint temperature is reached.
    ★Max Loading: 120V 15A 1800W.
    ★Supporting calibration, compressor delay and saving reset setting values. Centigrade or Fahrenheit degree display, easy to set, PV and SV dual display windows. And with compressor delay for protecting cooling device. ITC-608T can save the original setting values in case accidentally power-off.
    ★Combined all functions of the ITC-308, ITC-310TB thermostats and IHC-200 humidity controllers.

We are looking for some testers and reviewers, if you can provide us a video review, we will send you a extra Inkbird new product--- wireless charger as a gift. (The colors of gifts will be randomly sent.)
    [​IMG]

This promo Only available for this link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072JWF69R?ref=myi_title_dp&th=1

Keenan, EmdeReef and FREAKINRICAN69 like this.

2. Big G

Big G captain dunsel R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Hospitality Award Build Thread Contributor

Bump

3. SilverCityReef

SilverCityReef Active Member

So I just need to buy it through that link and do a video review of it? I will definitely order one on Friday if that's the case. I was actually about to start looking for a temperature controller for my new project anyways.

InkVan likes this.
  4. InkVan

InkVan Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

PM sent.