INKBIRD ITC-308S Heating & Cooling Aquarium Thermostat

Discussion in 'Inkbird' started by InkVan, May 16, 2019.

1. InkVan

InkVan Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

[​IMG]
    If you have used the ITC-306T aquarium thermostat, you will know that the ITC-306T aquarium thermostat can only control the heating, no cooling function. BUT NOW, ITC-308S aquarium thermostat can control heating and cooling with a aquarium probe.
    Fully submersible probe. Aquarium probe works better in water than standard probe.
    ◆Temperature Control Mode: On/Off Control. Please note it is heating and cooling controller. It can be connected with cooling and heating equipment at the same time.
    ◆Plug and play, easy to use. Support °C/°F display.
    ◆High and low temperature alarms are available when the temperature is over or the sensor is with issue.
    ◆It is with temperature calibration and compressor delay which can protect your refrigeration.

Here's 20%OFF discount for it: IO84V8OW
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RXYS17V?ref=myi_title_dp (US)
    https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B072FVYPXP?ref=myi_title_dp (CA)

We are looking for some testers and reviewers, if you can provide us a video review, we will send you a extra Inkbird new product--- wireless charger as a gift. (The colors of gifts will be randomly sent.)
    [​IMG]
    This promo Only available for this link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RXYS17V?ref=myi_title_dp

Arricefe likes this.

2. adawg362

adawg362 Member

Sweet...I was looking to get one of these. Just in time for summer. How is this one different that the normal 308 that has been out?

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  3. Reefer40b

Reefer40b Well-Known Member R2R Supporter

Any way to get the aquarium probe separate so I can install it on my wifi version? Please PM with the details thanks @InkVan

4. SilverCityReef

SilverCityReef Active Member

Amazon has the aquarium probes for like $10, both hard wire and plug & play. Just search "Inkbird Probe".

Reefer40b likes this.
  5. SilverCityReef

SilverCityReef Active Member

I'm sure she can provide a more informative answer, I obviously don't work for them, but from what I can tell, the new model has the "plug & play" style probe connection for easy replacement, the fully submersible aquarium probe rather than stainless steel probe, and also offers cooling function.

I looked at many options this morning to compare before making a purchase and that's pretty much what I found. I don't need cooling option for this project so I opted for the cheaper one.