*** INKBIRD "We Keep Water" Giveaway!!! 4 WINNERS!!! ***

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
INKBIRD GIVEAWAY.jpeg

Welcome to the INKBIRD "We Keep Water" Giveaway!!!

INKBIRD has been a fantastic sponsor of our community for some time now, and many of you are familiar with their amazing products! They specialize in temp/humidity controllers and sensors! They're looking to make 4 lucky reefers happy with a giveaway for 2 WiFi temp controllers & 2 Water Quality Testers. So get your entries in!!

Also, @INKBIRD_official is giving our community an extra discount right now on these WiFi temp controllers!!

15% OFF CODE for USA: R2RUSA306A
Product page: https://amzn.to/3dzhFP4

15% OFF CODE for Canada: R2RCANADA
Product page: https://amzn.to/3C2GcoQ

HOW TO ENTER:
Contestants will have to complete the "official entry" to be entered into this contest. By completing all entries you will increase your chances of winning.

Official Entry: Make a comment in this thread about what you like about the WiFi temp controller & Water Quality Tester! Click the respective links for more info on each prize!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS 1:
FOLLOW the INKBIRD Instagram Page HERE!
BONUS 2: LIKE the INKBIRD Facebook Page HERE!
BONUS 3: JOIN the INKBIRD Fan Facebook Group HERE!
BONUS 4: Did you know that besides the great products that INKBIRD has for aquarium hobbyists, they also have plenty of other products you should get to know? Check out their Amazon Store HERE and tell us which other product you might enjoy trying.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE. We are also currently accepting new partner members!! CLICK HERE for more info on partner membership!

PRIZE:
Four winners will be chosen. Two will win the WiFi temp controller and the other two will win the Water Quality Tester.

1st & 2nd Prize: WiFi temp controller

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

3rd & 4th Prize: Water Quality Tester

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

Drawing of the Prize and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through November 13th, 2022. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on November 14th, 2022.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @INKBIRD_official for a great contest!

BurtMacklin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using an older model of the ink bird for a couple years. I would never trust a heater on its own. My heaters have a built in thermometer that turn off after a set temp and each of those are plugged into my ink bird. Redundancy is your friend when you're investing in this hobby.

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like that the the temp controller an app so I can get alerts on my phone as I don’t have an apex.

i also like the wayer tester can do temp and tds so I can double check rodi water and quick temp tests of water change water.

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Followed on IG

Attachments

• 9D3791BD-54F5-4FDD-98D9-DDD0B0B37AED.jpeg
    9D3791BD-54F5-4FDD-98D9-DDD0B0B37AED.jpeg
    267.8 KB · Views: 61

Hankcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using Ink Bird on all my tanks since I started in the hobby. The peace of mind to get alerts on your phone if something is off with the temp is awesome!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Supporting member here and Completed #1 and #2 FOLLOW

simplysyran

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
INKBIRD GIVEAWAY.jpeg

Welcome to the INKBIRD "We Keep Water" Giveaway!!!

INKBIRD has been a fantastic sponsor of our community for some time now, and many of you are familiar with their amazing products! They specialize in temp/humidity controllers and sensors! They're looking to make 4 lucky reefers happy with a giveaway for 2 WiFi temp controllers & 2 Water Quality Testers. So get your entries in!!

Also, @INKBIRD_official is giving our community an extra discount right now on these WiFi temp controllers!!

15% OFF CODE for USA: R2RUSA306A
Product page: https://amzn.to/3dzhFP4

15% OFF CODE for Canada: R2RCANADA
Product page: https://amzn.to/3C2GcoQ

HOW TO ENTER:
Contestants will have to complete the "official entry" to be entered into this contest. By completing all entries you will increase your chances of winning.

Official Entry: Make a comment in this thread about what you like about the WiFi temp controller & Water Quality Tester! Click the respective links for more info on each prize!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS 1:
FOLLOW the INKBIRD Instagram Page HERE!
BONUS 2: LIKE the INKBIRD Facebook Page HERE!
BONUS 3: JOIN the INKBIRD Fan Facebook Group HERE!
BONUS 4: Did you know that besides the great products that INKBIRD has for aquarium hobbyists, they also have plenty of other products you should get to know? Check out their Amazon Store HERE and tell us which other product you might enjoy trying.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE. We are also currently accepting new partner members!! CLICK HERE for more info on partner membership!

PRIZE:
Four winners will be chosen. Two will win the WiFi temp controller and the other two will win the Water Quality Tester.

1st & 2nd Prize: WiFi temp controller

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

3rd & 4th Prize: Water Quality Tester

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

Drawing of the Prize and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through November 13th, 2022. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on November 14th, 2022.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @INKBIRD_official for a great contest!
I love the wifi capabilities. Also a temp controller is so much more reliable than a heater alone.

HankstankXXL750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Have three ink bird WiFi temp monitors, need another two at some point. The water quality monitor would be a great addition, back up to the online meter, and I think the EC would be interesting.

Michelle G

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I I like that I could check from my mobile device..!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 67 51.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back