*** INKBIRD "We Keep Water" Giveaway!!! 4 WINNERS!!! ***

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thought it was just for the pun.
No, but I did laugh at the irony as I was typing it out. I noticed it but had to post it. Although, shameless plug, everyone should check out @Projects with Sam 's "Sam's Club" for some of his 3D printed reef things!

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No, but I did laugh at the irony as I was typing it out. I noticed it but had to post it. Although, shameless plug, everyone should check out @Projects with Sam 's "Sam's Club" for some of his 3D printed reef things!

I'm adding more products as I am able; still setting it all up. Thanks for the plug! ooo first time I've seen the Meta in a link. Decent copy if I dont say so myself ;D

stinkydavis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry for Wi-Fi controller. I lost 9 fish to what I assume is temp spike or drop(all happened overnight) so would love the wifi monitoring and alert system.

dlobo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Followed, Liked, Joined.
I like the idea of no longer living with the fear of the heater being stuck on and cooking my reef.
I'd like to try out the Humidifier for my daughters reptile enclosure.

dlobo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the idea of no longer living with the fear of the heater being stuck on and cooking my reef.
I'd like to try out the Humidifier for my daughters reptile enclosure.

cmor1701d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
INKBIRD GIVEAWAY.jpeg

Welcome to the INKBIRD "We Keep Water" Giveaway!!!

INKBIRD has been a fantastic sponsor of our community for some time now, and many of you are familiar with their amazing products! They specialize in temp/humidity controllers and sensors! They're looking to make 4 lucky reefers happy with a giveaway for 2 WiFi temp controllers & 2 Water Quality Testers. So get your entries in!!

Also, @INKBIRD_official is giving our community an extra discount right now on these WiFi temp controllers!!

15% OFF CODE for USA: R2RUSA306A
Product page: https://amzn.to/3dzhFP4

15% OFF CODE for Canada: R2RCANADA
Product page: https://amzn.to/3C2GcoQ

HOW TO ENTER:
Contestants will have to complete the "official entry" to be entered into this contest. By completing all entries you will increase your chances of winning.

Official Entry: Make a comment in this thread about what you like about the WiFi temp controller & Water Quality Tester! Click the respective links for more info on each prize!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS 1:
FOLLOW the INKBIRD Instagram Page HERE!
BONUS 2: LIKE the INKBIRD Facebook Page HERE!
BONUS 3: JOIN the INKBIRD Fan Facebook Group HERE!
BONUS 4: Did you know that besides the great products that INKBIRD has for aquarium hobbyists, they also have plenty of other products you should get to know? Check out their Amazon Store HERE and tell us which other product you might enjoy trying.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE. We are also currently accepting new partner members!! CLICK HERE for more info on partner membership!

PRIZE:
Four winners will be chosen. Two will win the WiFi temp controller and the other two will win the Water Quality Tester.

1st & 2nd Prize: WiFi temp controller

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

3rd & 4th Prize: Water Quality Tester

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

Drawing of the Prize and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through November 13th, 2022. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on November 14th, 2022.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @INKBIRD_official for a great contest!
Love the wifi notification for aquarium temp. Unit is spot on for temp as verified by my scientific mercury thermometer.

The water quality tester includes temp along with tds. Perfect for testing my RODI water and knowing when I need to do filter or membrane changes.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Winter is coming and my heater quit today, with the inkbird I immediately knew when my tank dropped to 76. I got notified on my phone and got a call from my wife the fish tank is beeping. Great tool!

fishsheperd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
INKBIRD GIVEAWAY.jpeg

INKBIRD has been a fantastic sponsor of our community for some time now, and many of you are familiar with their amazing products! They specialize in temp/humidity controllers and sensors! They're looking to make 4 lucky reefers happy with a giveaway for 2 WiFi temp controllers & 2 Water Quality Testers. So get your entries in!!

Also, @INKBIRD_official is giving our community an extra discount right now on these WiFi temp controllers!!

HOW TO ENTER:
Contestants will have to complete the "official entry" to be entered into this contest. By completing all entries you will increase your chances of winning.

Official Entry: Make a comment in this thread about what you like about the WiFi temp controller & Water Quality Tester! Click the respective links for more info on each prize!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS 1:
BONUS 4: Did you know that besides the great products that INKBIRD has for aquarium hobbyists, they also have plenty of other products you should get to know? Check out their Amazon Store HERE and tell us which other product you might enjoy trying.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE. We are also currently accepting new partner members!! CLICK HERE for more info on partner membership!

PRIZE:
Four winners will be chosen. Two will win the WiFi temp controller and the other two will win the Water Quality Tester.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

Entries accepted through November 13th, 2022. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on November 14th, 2022.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Life is complicated enough as it is, the quality tester makes life a little less complicated!

cmor1701d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
INKBIRD GIVEAWAY.jpeg

HOW TO ENTER:

BONUS 1:

PRIZE:

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

I think I've completed all the bonus entries plus I'm R2R supporter/partner

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think I've completed all the bonus entries plus I'm R2R supporter/partner
If you do then as separate posts they can as multiple entries. Do the official entry as a post and then each bonus as a separate individual post.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back