*** INKBIRD "We Keep Water" Giveaway!!! 4 WINNERS!!! ***

ufsee2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
INKBIRD GIVEAWAY.jpeg

Welcome to the INKBIRD "We Keep Water" Giveaway!!!

INKBIRD has been a fantastic sponsor of our community for some time now, and many of you are familiar with their amazing products! They specialize in temp/humidity controllers and sensors! They're looking to make 4 lucky reefers happy with a giveaway for 2 WiFi temp controllers & 2 Water Quality Testers. So get your entries in!!

Also, @INKBIRD_official is giving our community an extra discount right now on these WiFi temp controllers!!

15% OFF CODE for USA: R2RUSA306A
Product page: https://amzn.to/3dzhFP4

15% OFF CODE for Canada: R2RCANADA
Product page: https://amzn.to/3C2GcoQ

HOW TO ENTER:
Contestants will have to complete the "official entry" to be entered into this contest. By completing all entries you will increase your chances of winning.

Official Entry: Make a comment in this thread about what you like about the WiFi temp controller & Water Quality Tester! Click the respective links for more info on each prize!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS 1:
FOLLOW the INKBIRD Instagram Page HERE!
BONUS 2: LIKE the INKBIRD Facebook Page HERE!
BONUS 3: JOIN the INKBIRD Fan Facebook Group HERE!
BONUS 4: Did you know that besides the great products that INKBIRD has for aquarium hobbyists, they also have plenty of other products you should get to know? Check out their Amazon Store HERE and tell us which other product you might enjoy trying.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE. We are also currently accepting new partner members!! CLICK HERE for more info on partner membership!

PRIZE:
Four winners will be chosen. Two will win the WiFi temp controller and the other two will win the Water Quality Tester.

1st & 2nd Prize: WiFi temp controller

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

3rd & 4th Prize: Water Quality Tester

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

Drawing of the Prize and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through November 13th, 2022. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on November 14th, 2022.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @INKBIRD_official for a great contest!
Not having any luck putting in 15% promo code in Amazon checkout. Says invalid, I’m using the U.S. code fyi

Attachments

• C5FF82F2-D8AD-4E85-B9E7-3AF01194FD83.png
    C5FF82F2-D8AD-4E85-B9E7-3AF01194FD83.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 40

Nightfyre

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a person brand new to the hobby and in the process of gathering equipment to set up my tank either prize would be awesome but really hoping for temperature controller . Thanks for the chance!

Fishy Jacket

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry: Actually just bought one for my mixing station. Need another one for the tank where the backup protection is really needed!

Les Poissons

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry:
Like the ability to measure TDS and temp with one device. As far as the temp controller, I’ve had great luck with my Inkbird devices but push notifications in the case of a problem would be awesome.

Gato 1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do not have one yet, but I have heard great things about the controller. I like that I can control and alert from my phone. I am in the market for my 150-gal build.

Thank you

AKG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the wifi tester for tank temp maintenance while away from home!

Also did bonus 1 through 3

minireef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry: I already have the WiFi temperature controller for the 20gal. Has save me from a disaster. Cannot have a tank without it. Need another for the 210 gal build. Would love the water quality tester.

reef247

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m currently using itc-308s controller on my two nano tank and I would love to use the wifi version on my 3rd tank that I just setup. It would be nice to be able to check the temp away from the tank. I’m interested in comparing my old tds meter and temp with the ink bird water quality tester.

Back