*** INKBIRD "We Keep Water" Giveaway!!! 4 WINNERS!!! ***

dlobo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement."
Will that announcement be in this thread or will there be a new thread that we need to be on the lookout for?

When someone is tagged, does that trigger some sort of notification from R2R to a users account, email or by any other means?
Newbie ****, I know, never been tagged, last picked in sports, no date to prom, you get the idea.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Will that announcement be in this thread or will there be a new thread that we need to be on the lookout for?

When someone is tagged, does that trigger some sort of notification from R2R to a users account, email or by any other means?
Newbie ****, I know, never been tagged, last picked in sports, no date to prom, you get the idea.
This thread you'll get a notification on the bell above and it will say something like "@Daniel@R2R mentioned you in the thread '*** Inkbird we keep water'" or something.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Go back to your entri s and do each as a separate post too to increase your chances. Each post with a legitimate entry is a chance to win so one post with multiple bonus entries is only one chance to win instead of multiple.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
so excited, only got one entry so rly no chance 4 me
hope @tbrown3589 wins it, he puts in the work
I love Inkbird! I'm already running one of their older controllers, their heater, and their aquarium gravel vac. I also have some of their other non-aquarium related equipment - BBQ thermometer, space heater, terrarium heater controller and humidity controller, and my wife has their riding gloves. Pretty sure there's more I just can't think of right now. Good stuff for a great price.

Tomknox47

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: a fail safe way to make sure one of your tanks most key parameter is in check! I definitely need one of these in my tank.
Tds meter is also a great way to make sure you’re putting in clean water in your tank!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Official entry: a fail safe way to make sure one of your tanks most key parameter is in check! I definitely need one of these in my tank.
Tds meter is also a great way to make sure you’re putting in clean water in your tank!
This one ended yesterday at midnight. He'll be announcing the winners today at some point.

mjszos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: the convenience of having my temperature accessible from anywhere in the world, plus the redundancy of 2 heaters being supported by the 1 device at such an affordable cost!

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
Daniel@R2R