InkedReefLady's Waterbox Mangrove/Anemone Lagoon

Legendary Corals
OP
InkedReefLady

InkedReefLady

View Badges
Reaction score
Lol, 1st AIO brought in 3 years ago, I worked for them as Waterbox was being born. They were going to pitch the tank, as it had old logo, so I took it home and it's been running since. 24x24x21 AIO .5" starphire, but this one jointed with clear silicone. I happen to love this tank design, lol. I no longer work for Deepwater/ Waterbox, but keep a close eye on the company's progression, they seem to be gaining traction in the market. Congrats on the new setup :)
AH, I just realized that you have the build thread in your signature. I'm going to go review it more thoroughly.

Top Shelf Aquatics

jordan10

View Badges
Reaction score
Lol yup that's about all where known for. But was just curious nice to meet other Michigan reefers.

OP
InkedReefLady

InkedReefLady

View Badges
Reaction score
Lol yup that's about all where known for. But was just curious nice to meet other Michigan reefers.
I hear you! A friend of ours just got back into the hobby. We were toying with the idea to have informal meetings at a local brewery up our way to exchange info, maybe frags and see where it goes. I miss having real time conversations with people. Forums are great, but lack the old skool communication aspect.

jordan10

View Badges
Reaction score
I hear you! A friend of ours just got back into the hobby. We were toying with the idea to have informal meetings at a local brewery up our way to exchange info, maybe frags and see where it goes. I miss having real time conversations with people. Forums are great, but lack the old skool communication aspect.
Yea I know what ya mean just to even have some one to come over and help who know what there doing. And that sound cool. I know I have know friends that are in the hobby. So when I talk to them about it they just think of what a wast of money. Lol but let me know if you guys ever find a meeting spot!

OP
InkedReefLady

InkedReefLady

View Badges
Reaction score
Yea I know what ya mean just to even have some one to come over and help who know what there doing. And that sound cool. I know I have know friends that are in the hobby. So when I talk to them about it they just think of what a wast of money. Lol but let me know if you guys ever find a meeting spot!
Will do! It will probably be up in the Howell area (we have quite a few breweries) so if you're up for the drive, I'll let you know!

Top Shelf Aquatics

Do you think "petting your fish" is a good or bad idea?

• Good idea

Votes: 80 17.3%
  • Bad Idea

Votes: 187 40.5%
  • Not sure but in for the comments...

Votes: 195 42.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Ultimate Corals
MAXSPECT