• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Innovative marine 30g AIO in Hurley NY

Item Price
$120 obo
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Gardnaaa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I’m located in Hurley,NY. Selling this 30g innovative marine AIO. Pics are right before it was set up, this package includes-
-Tank
-lid
-2 media baskets
-couple pieces of dry unused Marco rock
-upgraded sicce syncra return pump
-innovative marine spin stream return nozzle
-can also throw in a brand new bag of live sand for a couple of dollars more if interested

***light is not included for this price but I can add for more****
Just took the tank down this past Sunday 7/10 because I finally got my 80g up and running. If any questions, feel free to ask. I am second owner of this tank. It has a couple scratches on the back of the tank on the black, and maybe a few on the front glass. It’s not terrible. But I’m not asking a fortune. Great beginner tank or qt tank! Will also be posted on Manhattanreefs & Reddit.

E50A5D97-EA90-4223-8F32-424EADA14B08.jpeg 28FAE82E-0EC5-41B2-85FC-5DBA4781C23F.jpeg 3F15CC81-66C3-4C8A-AB20-9DB1EEF59F91.jpeg

OP
OP
Gardnaaa

Gardnaaa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just gave the bare tank and sand to a friend to sell for me yesterday since there was no interest on here. He runs a coral store in wappingers. Not sure how close you are to that

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back