Innovative marine 50 EXT vs. Fiji Cube 48

Ejreyes6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Day,
I was looking for some recommendations between these 2 tanks. I have a Innovative marine 50 EXT tank and stand on order , but really dislike the overflow being offset. I'd rather have the overflow centered and have to return lines on both side. The EXt model has only one return opposite of the overflow. While doing some research i stumbled upon the Fiji cube 48. All the dimensions are the same except the overflow is centered with 2 returns. On paper this tank fits my needs , But i hear very little at Fiji Cube other than their diy overflows and sumps. I currently have a their 30L ext tank/stand and their craftmanships seems great.
Anyone have experience with both brands? Also, dislike the fact that you can only communicate with FIJI through email no phone number listed.

Thanks in advance

https://www.fijicube.com/collection...s-ext-glass-tank-stand?variant=31610537705541

Anchor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I own the Fiji and suggest you did good buying the IM.. Fiji is metric for starters and the Overflow boxes have had issues.. Loose fittings for the internal in particular. goes out of level all the time on me. Centered or not centered has not created issues for me at all.. ,Centered is nice if you have OCD but double returns is not really an advantage.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back